Here are a few entries that have been submitted in the Bottle Set and Cloth Diaper Giveaway, playing “The Name Game”.
- Deb Deb Ho Heb Banana Fana Fo Ho!
- Jorje, Jorje, Bo Borje. Banana Fana Fo Forje. Fee Fi Fo Forje. JO-ORJE!
- Sarah Sarah Bo Barah..Banana Fana Fo Farah!!
- Ashley Ashley Bo Bashley.. Banana Fana Fo Fashley. Fee Fi Mo Mashley, Ashley!
- Jessi Jessi bo bessi banana fana fo fessi
- Mindy Mindy Bo Bindy, Banana Fana Fo Findy, Me My Mo Mindy, Mindy!
- Maggie Maggie Bo Baggie, Banana Fana Fo Fa…uhohhh! 🙂
- Somer Somer Bo Bummer, Banana Fana Fo Fummer, Me My Mo Mummer, Somer!
- Julie Julie Bo Bulie…Banana Fana Fo Fulie
- Olivia, Olivia, bo-bolivia, Banana-fana fo-folivia, Fee-fi-mo-molivia, Olivia!
- Stephany Stephany Bo Beffany….Banana fanna fo Feffany
- krystyl (crystal) krystyl bo pistol
“Playing the game with names such as Alice, Dallas, Tucker, Chuck, Buck, Huck, Bart, Art, Marty, Mitch, Rich, Richie, Maggie (sorry Maggie! lol), Ruby, or, in British English, Danny or Annie, results in profanity or rude language. Similarly true for Vietnamese or Korean names such as Duc or Phuc that have been assimilated into American culture” – Wikipedia
I have also found it to be quite long to try The Name Game with names that have 3 syllables.
- ” Samantha Samantha Bo Bamantha, Banana Fana Fo Famantha, Me Mi Mo Mamantha…Samantha!”
- “Nevaeh Nevaeh, Bo Bevaeh, Banana Fana Fo Fevaeh, Me Mi Mo Mevaeh, Nevaeh!”
- “Johnathon Johnathon Bo Bonathon, Banana Fana Fo Fonathon, Me Mi Mo Monathon, Johnathon!”
If everyone had a 3 or more syllable name.. think there would be a serious case of aching jaws, and to play the game with a full room of people would take an hour and 45 minutes.
Play “The Name Game”! Enter the Giveaway to have a chance to win, Share the giveaway to earn extra entries!